How to Install Avast Antivirus Software on PC and Laptop
Avast Antivirus is considered as one of the secured and trustworthy antivirus software. Which keeps your system and internet network safe from illegitimate and malicious malware such as viruses, spyware, adware, and many more. To Install Avast Antivirus on your PC and laptop, users should ensure following points:
- Make sure that they are logged into Windows with administrator
- Any other is not running and functioning in Windows
- No other antivirus software is installed.
Minimum requirements of a system to install Avast Antivirus
- Required types of Windows: Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7SP1, Vista SP2, XP SP3. All should be in 32 or 64 bit.
- Compatible Windows: Windows should be fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4/ AMD Athlon 64 processor.
- Required Ram: 256 MB RAM or above it.
- Minimum space required: Hard disk should have at least 2 GB free space.
- Internet connection: Internet connection is must to download, activate, and maintain updates of antivirus software and database.
- Minimum screen resolution: Standard screen resolution should not be less than 800*600 pixels.
- Operating system should be specified: Avast free antivirus software does not support the unspecified operating system and Microsoft Windows server.
The process of installing Avast Antivirus is very simple. Even users without technical knowledge can perform it. They just need to follow certain easy steps at the time of Avast Antivirus installation. They can use these steps for imparting other Avast products such as Pro Antivirus, Internet Security or Premier.
Steps to Install Avast Antivirus Software
- First of all, run the Avast setup installer and select your installation types such as regular installation and custom installation. In this step, Avast generally offers some additional products such as Google Chrome, Avast Passwords or Drop box. So, you need to check these add-ons while installing.
- In the second step, actual Avast installation process starts, Downloading, after it Avast Antivirus installation is finished. You need to click on Continue button to finish the installation process.
- Review special add-ons of Avast Antivirus software
Users can contact our toll-free Avast Antivirus Support Number 1-888-909-0535 USA for more help. Our tech support is available 24/7 for you.