Webroot Antivirus has established its feet in the market of antivirus software as one of the best anti-malware software program which promises to protect your system by providing an ultra-shield against harmful elements. Consequently, it has become essential to install Webroot Antivirus on your operating system.
Here, in this blog, we will discuss the steps to install and uninstall in a case of a pre-existed version of Webroot Antivirus.
Uninstall Webroot Antivirus
1: Steps for your PC
- Windows XP: Click on Start, then hit Run command. Type appwiz.cpl in the Run Windows and press Enter
- Windows 7/ Windows Vista: Click on Start and type appwiz.cpl in the search field. Then press Enter.
- Windows 8: Open charm bar menu and type appwiz.cpl in the search field. Then press Enter.
- Windows 10: Type appwiz.cpl in the Cortana search bar and press Enter.2: Open your Control Panel and open the list of the entire installed program on your computer.
3: Click on the Webroot Security Product in the list.
4: Click Uninstall or Remove
5: Login as an administrator and click OK
6: Then click YES to continue the process of uninstalling the software
7: Enter the requested characters and then click Enter. Uninstalling of Webroot Antivirus has started.
Why Install Webroot Antivirus on Your PC
The main reasons to install Webroot Antivirus software on your PC are mentioned below.
- A complete package of protection for any version of Windows in your system.
- Guaranteed internet security against illegitimate elements such as hacking.
- It secures your identity by protecting your password, usernames, and other important credentials at the time of any online transaction.
- With its real-time protection tool, it protects your browser from phishing activities.
- Offers a fast virus scanning to your PC and boosts its performance.
- 100% protection from webcam spy threats.
Install Webroot Antivirus on Your System
- Click on the link of download button on the official websites of Webroot antivirus.
- Double-click to start the installation process after downloading the files.
- Click on Agree and Install on the screen of Webroot Antivirus
- After it, Webroot Antivirus is installed on your PC.
You can take professional help by dialing toll-free Webroot Support Number anytime. Our team of technicians will help you by a complete resolution.