Norton Error 3038, 104 occurs when you experience any technical issues at a time of downloading and installing the Norton antivirus security software. This issue appears on the Windows screen due to an incomplete installation of Norton antivirus software, which can destroy the functionality of your operating devices.
Consequently, it has become the necessity and the main requirement to solve this error. Therefore, we are going to discuss the essential steps to resolve this issue easily mention on our blog. Simultaneously, we will also share the main causes which are responsible for the generation of this error. Besides, we will also talk about the issues and the symptoms when Norton Error 3038, 104 occurs.
Main Causes of Norton Error 3038, 104
- Incomplete Installation: When the Norton Antivirus is not completely installed on your operating system, then it can become the fountainhead of this issue.
- Corrupt Windows Registry: When the Windows registry of the operating system becomes corrupted, then it can damage your system files, which can lead to the advent of this error.
- Ingress of the Viruses and Malware: The malicious attacks of the malware and the viruses on your operating devices can also result in the generation of this problem.
- Deletion of Files: The deletion of the files and folders even unknowingly can cause this trouble.
- Corrupt Downloads: Corrupt download on your system can also cause this error.
Symptoms of Norton Error 3038, 104
- It can lead to the freezing of the Windows screen of your operating system for a short time.
- Destroy your Windows active program anytime
- Damage the functionality of your PC
- Frequent generation of this error on the screen of your operating device
- The functionality of your computer can get slow down
- Not able to access PC in a congruous way.
Steps to Fix Norton Error 3038, 104
Method 1: Perform Live Update
- Open Norton Antivirus Software Program
- Navigate Security and click Live Update option in the main Window.
- Click OK after the completion of Live Update.
- Wait for the message “your Norton Product has latest production updates”
- Exit from the program and restart your PC
Method 2: Download, Remove and Reinstall Norton Internet Security
- Install Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool for downloading Norton Antivirus Software
- Save this tool on your operating system
- Open Download Windows on your PC with shortcut key ctrl + j
- Double-click on NRnR icon after it gets opened and click on Agree option
You can also dial our toll-free Norton Technical Support Number without any second thought as our technical staff will resolve your query with a complete resolution.