In the era of cybersecurity and malware, what was frontline yesterday is predictable tomorrow, which is the reason we never rest. With the help of Avast Customer Service, you can secure your system and data. We’re centered around staying ahead of the troublemakers. We problem updates, upgrades, and patches daily to carry you fully secured by the best there is. Our latest update in business security is a major one — we are eliminating Avast for Business Basic Antivirus and Endpoint Protection/Premium products.
As of 31 October 2018, Avast will never again offer license renewals, product development, sales support, technical support, or virus signature updates for these products. Our Basic Antivirus customers will be naturally upgraded to Avast Business Antivirus with a 30-day free trial. Avast Customers will receive virus signature updates from their new Avast Business Antivirus product during the trial period and after the expiration of the trial.
Customers utilizing our paid Avast for Business Premium item with a yearly membership are eligible for a free upgrade. Avast Internet Security is eligible for a considerable reserve fund of up to 50%.
Major Steps to Upgrade
To show your upgrade offer, log in to your Avast for Business Cloud Management console and select Upgrade in the top menu.
- Investigate the software suites and any applicable discounts you may have.
- Duplicate your coupon code, in case if you have one.
- Choose the item you wish to upgrade to by clicking the Buy Now button.
- You will be taken to the Avast shopping basket where you can enter your coupon code and buy your chosen product. (This will open in a another tab)
- You will be given permit a new license number after your transaction has been accomplished.
- Return to the Licenses area in your Avast for Business Management Console.
- Tap on Activate, paste in your new Avast license number, and affirm.
- You will be naturally upgraded to our new Avast Business Management Console alongside the majority all of your devices. This upgrade is quiet and no action is needed from your users.
- In September 2018, we will send you an email with mentioned dates advising you when the automatic migration to Avast Business items will happen.
- During the proposed migration date level, you and all devices under your maintenance will be naturally upgraded to our new Avast Business Management Console. Thus, No action is required from your customers.
We look ahead to showing everyone upgraded. Nowadays cyber threats need stronger, smarter defenses, and our suite of Avast Business items will keep you and your customers safe and secure. Thus, Refresh at your earliest convenience and enjoy the peace of mind. That comes with being secured by one of the largest and most sophisticated cyber security networks on the planet.
We hope you like the blog and understand the steps to tackle your issues related to Avast Antivirus Service. Still, if you are not able to do. So, then dial our Avast Antivirus Support Number and get your query or issue resolved instantly by our Avast Technical Support Team.